Regional Sales Manager
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for assisting with providing service to all accounts in the region as designated by the EVP, Business Development. Priorities include processing customer orders, building a strong sales pipeline, developing professional relationships, generating any necessary account documentation, and maintaining accounts up to date. The successful candidate will work closely with the EVP, Business Development to help drive sales, track cycles for critical wins, and providing oversight of pre/post-sales across cannabis dispensaries. This role requires strong business acumen, a proven record of accomplishment in building and maintaining customer relationships, and strong technology and communication skills.
- *NOTE: Some facilities that contain confined spaces may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monday – Friday, Full Shift Availability
- $55,000 - $65,000 plus Commission (Dependent on Experience)
- Support the EVP, Business Development with completing the on-boarding process for all new accounts
- Assist with building the sales pipeline from initial contact to close while responding to all inbound leads in a timely manner
- Build and maintain positive business relationships with all customers
- Respond swiftly and effectively to all customer/account inquiries while ensuring repeat business
- Process direct account purchase orders through our invoicing system and assist the Accounting Department with collection when necessary
- Maintain our CRM software up to date with all customer information and product orders
- Collaborate with our distributor to ensure all their inventory/ordering information aligns with our Inventory Management System and CRM platforms
- Track progress on customer retention, re-order rates, and order value in the region while assisting in the reporting preparation
- Meet with the EVP, Business Development to review all customer relationship activities, progress versus goals, and status of key accounts
- Contribute to the creation and execution of sales strategy, to include strategic account plans and strategic partnership development
- Assist in all areas to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Sales Experience, 3+ years
- Account Management Experience, 3+ years
- Cannabis Industry Experience, 2+ years
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Advanced Proficiency with CRM Software Systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Industry Training Equivalent (preferred)
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Industry & Leadership Training
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.