We are a fast-moving national leader in the growing state-legal cannabis industry that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers. We currently operate in 8 states with plans to grow our team and footprint from 200 staff today to nearly 800 across 11 states within a year. We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredible diverse team. The cannabis industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting and complex problems to solve everyday.
This account executive is responsible for activating accounts that have been closed by the Regional Sales Manager, educating store employees, mining CRM for reorders/upsell/cross-sell opportunities, coordinating and scheduling store events for Brand Ambassadors, merchandising, and other sales and marketing initiatives intended to drive revenue. In addition, the Account Executive will assist in executing the business development plan, outperforming the regions revenue targets, meeting daily, weekly and monthly activity goals, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI). This person will work very closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Operations Manager assigned to their team to quickly activate new retail accounts and increase product penetration in existing accounts. This position is remote but based in the San Francisco Bay area.
What you'll do day to day...
- Activating new accounts
- Educating shop employees
- Merchandising and in-store displays
- Scheduling In-store events for Brand Ambassadors multiple times a week
- Cross-selling and upselling existing accounts
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly activity goals
- Onboarding customers to in-house inventory management and CRM
- Becoming an expert on all products and how they differentiate from the competition
- Ensuring CRM is updated daily
- Travel within 2 hours of the area up to 80% of the time
- Building strong relationships with buyers and staff in cannabis dispensaries
- Love your job and work with passion so we can build something great!
- Works closely with both sales and marketing departments
- Monitor and report customer feedback to sales and marketing departments
- Track and reports on industry trends as well as competitors’ activities
- Maintain a positive image for the brands and company
- Participate in trade shows as the company’s spokesman
We are excited about you because...
- Experience working within retail cannabis environments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Excel / Word / Outlook / PowerPoint
- Experience with a CRM desired
- History of working successfully from a remote office and on the road
- Experience working on a team and effectively delegating work to the proper teammates including Brand Ambassadors and SOM
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality
- Desire to meet new people and share knowledge
- Experience in marketing, hospitality, or retail is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Cannabis including flower, edibles, wax, vape and other derivatives.
- The competitive landscape among competing brands in the dispensary.
- Social Media Platforms and how to utilize them.
- Being detail and customer oriented with strong multitasking, organizational ability, and effective prioritization of tasks including responding to customers and issue resolution.
We've got you covered
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Benefit plan
- Retirement benefit plan
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.