IT Help Desk Technician
Are you looking for professional growth in an evolving department where you will make a difference in the direction of the company? Look no further. The IT Help Desk Technician will provide operations and system maintenance support to our local corporate office and out of state retail and production facilities.
Our Phoenix Corporate Office is the main location for our Leadership, Human Resources, Finance, and Accounting teams. We are a friendly, outgoing, and very casual team, committed to providing our retail and production facilities with guidance for developing and maintaining peak performance. Our office is located near 40th Street / Camelback. Employees are schedule driven, high energy, friendly and hard workers.
- Troubleshoot and solve day to day PC, server, printer issues,
- Taking new tickets and support clients with IT issues or requests.
- Stage and image new equipment for deployment
- Communicate effectively with clients via phone, email, and in-person, responding to all requests and concerns in a timely fashion. Explaining resolutions and answering questions.
- Work on the latest in security solutions for antivirus, email filtering, web content filtering, encryption, and mobile device management.
- Collaborate with Systems Administrators to identify recurring issues, provide solutions, and create best practices.
- Document your work and write scripts and processes,
- Create Standard Operating Procedures and maintain current client network documentation within our documentation system IT Glue.
- Perform on-call duties per 4Front’s after-hours policy.
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- And other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience Required
- Must be 21 years of age,
- Associates degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum 1 year experience.
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPNs
- Proficient with foundational IT concepts; including Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Office 365, Network Administration, Troubleshooting, RMM tools, Ticketing Systems, and Documentation
- Very knowledgeable in Windows OS (7 & 10) Office 365,
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication and be able to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be flexible, well-organized and able to manage different projects concurrently and often under pressure; able to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to handle difficult/urgent situations and conversations, working well under pressure while maintaining professional rapport and confidentiality,
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- MCP, MCSA, A+, Security+, or Network+ certifications
- Knowledge of the following are big pluses; IT Glue, nCentral RMM, SolarWinds Service Desk, Office 365, Securence, Ubiquiti Networks, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Teams
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.