Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
Mission is a cannabis retail establishment located in Worcester, MA. with immediate openings for multiple Full-time Security and Safety Specialists.
Our Security Specialists are the first point of contact for our patients and visitors. It's very important that you enjoy interacting with people with a friendly and outgoing attitude. You will primarily be responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
Cannabis sales is a highly regulated industry and must operate in a safe and secure environment, fully compliant with all regulatory requirements. In addition to the criteria listed below, security personnel are required to pass a comprehensive background check in order to qualify for a Registered Marijuana Establishment Agent Card issued by the Cannabis Control Commission.
Industry-specific and company policy training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain internal and perimeter security of the building
- Maintain a safe/secure environment for all customers, patients, guests, employees and vendors
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly for security and safety issues
- Monitor all access and egress points on the property
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to applicable alarms in a timely and effective manner
- Be the Emergency Response point of contact for local police, fire, EMT
- Aid customers/employees in need
- Submit daily surveillance reports
- Assist with the physical security for deliveries as needed
- Assist with the physical security for any customer or employee
- Report any suspicious behaviors or activities, and submit and maintain records of all reports
- Indoor and external building environments.
- Requires the ability to stand/sit/walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Consistent attention to detail for 10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted and up to 50 lbs. assisted.
- Available to work weekends and to be flexible with varying work hours (Required)
- A High School Diploma is required. A degree from a two or four-year college or university; or comparable life experience, is strongly preferred
- 21 years of age or older (Required)
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Have no felony convictions and willing to participate in an extensive background check
- 3+ years of experience in security, loss prevention and safety, law enforcement or related discipline (Preferred)
- Strong attention to detail, situational awareness with the ability to focus and to communicate clearly and calmly
- Must have excellent observation and report writing skills
- Must be a good critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of team
- Must have good time management skills with the ability to act with a sense of urgency
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to interact professionally with customers, employees and vendors
- Experience with surveillance systems, access control and computers preferred
- Training in First Aid and/or CPR certification preferred
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize and possess outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Intrigued by the opportunity to explore a career in the cannabis industry
This position has a starting rate of $15 to $17 per hour.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.