Cannabis Maintenance Associate
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
It's an incredible time of progress at 4Front Ventures and we are looking for leaders like YOU to grow with us! Our team is made up of cannabis professionals passionate about the plant and making a difference in people’s lives. Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing industries in Massachusetts? Are you looking to advance your career and learn some cool things about cannabis along the way? A career at 4Front Ventures offers that, plus more! Now that we have your attention, let’s dive into the role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Cannabis Maintenance Associate is responsible for custodial duties ensuring the entire facility is clean and running smoothly. The Maintenance Associate uses their hands and tools to ensure cleanliness and maintenance of facility equipment, warehouse areas, and cultivation rooms. Maintenance associates are key team members that keep the facility organized and clean so it can successfully operate on a daily basis.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Sanitize various facility areas including floors, hallways, corridors, and surfaces.
- Follow daily and weekly sanitation schedules, and provide additional custodial coverage as needed.
- Keep track of inventory of sanitation supplies, and properly refill/label sanitization products.
- Maintain and empty all trashcans.
- Ensure facility equipment is properly cleaned and stored.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Occasional nights/weekends
- Starting hourly wage, $17/hr
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Proactive attention to cleaning, sanitation, and facility maintenance
- Ability to clearly communicate progress, status, and observations with Maintenance Manager, including problem identification and reporting
- Ability to work, manage, and meet completion deadlines independently
- Must be 21+ and currently residing in the USA
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Previous custodial/maintenance experience or related (preferred)
- Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- This is a hands-on, custodial/maintenance position in a cannabis production facility.
- While performing the duties of this job, an associate regularly works in climate-controlled areas, such as coolers, grow rooms, the dock/shipping area, and the warehouse & main offices.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Use of various cleaning chemicals is required.
- Repetitive motions include but are not limited to bending, twisting, reaching, climbing, and squatting on a daily basis. This role also requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting/moving up to 100lbs on occasion.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.