4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Kitchen Associate is responsible for manufacturing large scale batches of high-quality edible products that are infused with cannabis. Priorities include proper preparation and execution of recipes, product packaging, and maintaining all kitchen supplies and equipment cleaned and sanitized. The Kitchen Associate will support the Kitchen Supervisor and Manager in all aspects of cannabis production and preparation within the department.
- Full time availability necessary
- Shift is 6:30 am to 3:00pm
- Someone who enjoys cooking or other production.
- Loves cannabis and is interested in the process of making infused cannabis products.
- Someone who thrives in task-based work with clear processes and checklists.
- Enjoys being behind the scenes and striving towards a clearly defined goal.
- Wants to join a small team and make a big difference.
- Prepare a variety of cannabis edibles and medicated tinctures.
- Prepare bulk recipes properly scaling and mixing ingredients according to standard recipes.
- Utilize various machinery equipment including electric mixers and other industrial kitchen tools and equipment.
- Monitor levels and quality of all product in the department including non-medicated goods and raw materials.
- Assist with packaging and labeling of produced goods.
- Ensure all kitchen areas, equipment, and tools including floors, walls, worktables, refrigerators, prep surfaces, pots, pans, and trays are kept clean, sanitized, and organized.
- Kitchen Associates
- Kitchen Manager
- Director of Production
- This is a hands-on, kitchen position.
- You will be working in an indoor production kitchen environment with possibility of contact with chocolate, candy, water, etc.
- Baking ingredients are present on surfaces and in the air.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- *NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS & COMPENTENCIES
- Ability to follow instructions and use your hands to create products.
- Friendly communication and willingness to work on a team.
- Commitment to growing within team and company.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to ask questions to gain independence and expertise.
- Quick counting capabilities.
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21+
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.