Packaging Associate - Automated
4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for what this industry becomes, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world where it produces some of its top-selling brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support.
From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
The Packaging Technician is responsible for packaging all products that use the automated packaging machines as well as provide ongoing operational support to the Production team.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacture and label branded medical and adult use cannabis products and containers
- Learns, interacts, and troubleshoots various industrial machinery and equipment that assists in the automated packaging process
- Completes quality assurance checks on product numeracy and consistency
- Works alongside other production departments and assists when necessary
- Thoroughly cleans machinery, hand tools, containers, and production equipment in accordance with Massachusetts adult use and medical cannabis regulations
- Communicates effectively with other departments while adhering to deadlines and production schedules set forth by the Automated Packaging Manager
- Stores and organizes finished cannabis products in compliance with Massachusetts adult use and medical cannabis regulations
- Product Packaging / Handling Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Production / Manufacturing Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Starting Rate $15.50/hr
Openings for AM and PM shift
PM 2-10:30PM * with Shift Differential
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.