Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
Our Bright-leaf division is growing and we are now hiring a Packaging Associate!
This position will be responsible for weighing and packaging cannabis flower, processing material into pre rolls, packaging vape cartridges, shatter, and various topical products and you will report to the Packaging Manager. The shifts are Monday through Friday 6-2 and 12-8pm.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Fast paced, quality and accuracy-oriented work environment
- Must be able to perform similar tasks for long periods of time
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and operating industry equipment following specific instructions
- Performing tasks following SOP guidelines and instructions
- Employee must be attentive, responsive, and active to company email, communication apps, and HR software installed via smartphone
- Trimming responsibilities include removing buds from stems, checking product for quality assurance, operating trimmer, etc.
- Packaging responsibilities include weighing and packaging cannabis flower, processing material into pre rolls, packaging vape cartridges, shatter, and various topical products.
- When trimming and packaging cannabis, employees must be able to identify usable and unusable material.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Pass a background check
- Employee must be able to work well as a team day in and day out, but also must be able to work on their own if necessary.
- Eligible to work in the United States
We've got you covered
- Paid Time Off
- Learning & Development
- Generous employee discounts
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.