4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for the industry, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world, producing top-selling national brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support.
From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
The Logistics Associate is responsible for organizing wholesale deliveries of cannabis to be delivered to dispensaries throughout the state. The logistics associate will work closely with the driving team to ensure timely deliveries by planning routes efficiently and maintaining excellent inventory and vehicle records.
Mon-Friday 6 AM-2:30PM Shift
- Someone who enjoys a dynamic work day with opportunities for collaboration.
- An inherent people person who can act as a professional brand representative.
- A self-motivated team player who asks questions and collaborates to gain expertise and assist the team.
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks closely.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Delivery driving, inventory, manufacturing experience, or related applicable experience
- Polished and friendly communication to build relationships as company representative
- Ability to work with your hands and lift deliveries
- Flexibility depending on needs of the business, excitement to learn multiple roles
- Quick counting capabilities
- Maintain Daily Vehicle Inspection Logs/ Delivery Time Logs/ Security Footage Input
- Communicates with Home Base location and other parties involved regarding Departure and Arrival times
- Review orders and invoices, ensure METRC accurately reflects what is on documents
- Updating drivers’ documentation for deliveries if invoices had been edited
- Assisting drivers’ launch (helping to load deliveries, double-checking to ensure all boxes are accounted for, and necessary tools are loaded into the vans)
- Routing stops for drivers while referencing the internal tracker for appointment times
- Assisting drivers as they are at the retail shops, acting as communication liaison.
- Being readily available or any issues that may arise while drivers are out on the road.
- Note: In the event where no transfer is scheduled, or transfer duties are completed before 8-hour shift. Employee is expected to complete their shift with Packaging Departments.
- Packaging supervisor, manager
- Autopacking supervisor, manager
- Logistics associates
- Delivery drivers
- Director of Production
- This is a hands-on, cannabis production and delivery position.
- You will be working in an indoor production, warehouse-like environment and in a delivery vehicle.
- Rooms are industrially lit and feature heavy machinery sounds at times. Delivery van seats two.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- Expect to lift up to 100lbs and be loading and unloading transfer vehicles.
Working At 4Front
We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Industry’s highest employee product discount
- Health, vision, dental benefits company paid at 80%
- Life Insurance
- PTO accrual
- Parental/Maternity leave
About Our Process
We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission, and the business area in which you are applying to.
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer, not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.