Regional Sales Representative - Western MA
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Regional Sales Manager for Western, MA is responsible for ensuring that the relationship with our distributor is managed properly and our customers are provided with outstanding services. Priorities include efficiently activating new retail accounts in the region, fostering client/vendor relationships, outperforming revenue targets/activity goals, and executing all business development plans. The successful candidate will work closely with the Account Executive to plan and roll-out customer success strategies to retain and grow order value within existing accounts. This position requires strong entrepreneurial, technical, marketing, cross-selling, and upselling skills with retail cannabis clients.
- Monday – Friday, Full Shift Availability
- 55k-70k salaried, plus commissions
- Implement and manage all company and department policies and procedures
- Utilize marketplace knowledge to research and identify key sales opportunities and strategies
- Develop short and long-term sales and revenue programs and initiatives to maximize chart growth opportunities for new and emerging products
- Educate new customers, retailers, distributors, and vendors on our cannabis products and offerings while making customized recommendations on brands
- Activate new accounts while meeting aggressive sales targets and increasing the number of account categories
- Collaborate with customers to ensure all merchandising/display strategies are implemented effectively
- Participate in trade shows as the company’s spokesman to present our products/services to prospective customers while maintaining a positive image for the brands and company
- Monitor industry trends and competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Communicate at a high level with the EVP of Sales and VP of Ops while providing regular account updates, inventory needs, and sales forecasts
- Ensure all customer needs and product recommendations have been identified, tracked, and addressed
- Manage, coach, and empower the Account Executive and Brand Ambassador to achieve an optimal performance
- Sales and Business Development Experience, 5+ years
- Account Management Experience, 5+ years
- Management / Leadership Experience, 3+ years
- Cannabis Industry Experience, 3+ years
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Advanced Proficiency with CRM Software Systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Industry Training Equivalent
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Industry & Leadership Training
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.