Supply Chain Buyer II
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
4Front Ventures is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Procurement Specialist who can recognize and address departmental and organizational needs. The ideal candidate will be able to build and maintain relationships with global suppliers to ensure that our operations run efficiently.
As a Buyer, you would be responsible for ensuring packaging material, branded merchandise and equipment is available for Operations and Retail divisions. Functional responsibilities include planning, procurement and supplier development.
This is a full-time position based out of our Bellevue office. Our team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills to collaboratively work toward our common goal of development and continuous process improvement.
The Supply Chain Buyer will work directly with the Supply Chain team based out of Bellevue, WA but will report daily to our facility in Elk Grove Village, IL.
- Manage communications and ‘procure to pay’ process for 60+ domestic and international suppliers
- Evaluate suppliers, manage vendor relations, and provide recommendations for new products.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate best pricing, terms, and lead times.
- Track orders, lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Provide visibility of potential delays and present solutions
- Analyze spending patterns and provide cost saving solutions
- Highly organized with daily recording of information into Asana project management software
- Track and present supplier performance KPI’s
Minimum Experience Required:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Manufacturing preferred
- 3+ years experience
- Knowledge and understanding of sourcing and procurement processes and best practices.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- 15% ability to travel as needed
- This is an on-site, office environment that will require some work from home time to communicate with suppliers in multiple time zones.