Our Pure Ratios division is now hiring a Sales Director. POSITION OPEN TO SAN DIEGO RESIDENTS ONLY. The Sales Director Position at this established CBD Wellness company is an upperlevel management position that is responsible for overseeing the B2B sales and service team (Account Executives and Account Managers), as well as helping the Chief Revenue Officer & CEO ensure revenue growth throughout all sales channels (both B2B, D2C, online and 3rd Party). There is local, national and international travel required.
What You'll Do Day to Day
- Meets with existing customers to discuss products and partnership potentials.
- Works to foster lasting relationships with customer base.
- Locates opportunities to expand customer base.
- Networks with prospective customers to persuade them to bring their business to the company.
- Sets specific quarterly or annual sales goals.
- Manage & Oversees the activity of sales associates – Account Executives.
- Draws up sales activity reports – Works with B2B Marketing Director.
- Works to ensure sales and productivity goals are met.
- Presents information regarding customers and sales at company meetings.
- Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services.
- Attends national sales conferences.
- Assists in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
- Conducts independent research into target consumer base.
- Leads in-house seminars and workshops to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team.
Why We Are Excited About You:
- You are a San Diego resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, or Business or has extensive senior level sales experience.
- 10+ years experience in Sales/Marketing and able to demonstrate a successful sales record
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated customers.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skill
We've Got You Covered:
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical and Dental Benefits
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.