4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting and assisting the Conversion Supervisor(s) and Manager in all aspects of product handling within the division. This position will be responsible for completing a variety of assigned regulatory and compliance-related tasks. Priorities include creating labels, auditing packaging goods, and entering conversions into seed-to-sale software using a variety of live spreadsheets.
- A self-starter who thrives in task-based work with clear processes and checklists.
- Someone with an eye for detail which looks to make improvements and optimize systems.
- Enjoys being behind the scenes and striving towards a clearly defined goal.
- Can master new systems and maintain standards independently. Willing to ask questions to gain expertise.
- Enjoys learning the specifics of product details and state regulations.
- Someone who is adaptable to the changing needs of the cannabis business and excited about being a part of a growing, evolving company.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US.
- Monday – Friday 7am-3:30 pm
- $20 - $24 (dependent on experience)
- Create and distribute label templates for all production departments, ensuring language and packaging compliance.
- Process and complete all product conversions using multi-feature seed-to-sale software such as METRC and Backbone
- Adapt to new software programs and processes quickly and accurately including Zebra Designer 3
- Proofread and updated essential documents containing regulatory language.
- Collaborate with all Department Managers to ensure all SOPs are up-to-date and in compliance.
- Conduct daily and monthly audits of raw and packaged products throughout manufacturing.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy involving all product tracking, product security, and product movement procedures in accordance with state local, and state regulations.
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success.
- This is a hands-on, cannabis production position. You will be working in an outdoor production, farm environment.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, and standing are all expected activities.
- Plant pollen is present on surfaces and in the air, extraction fumes may also be present.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Quick counting capabilities
- Willingness to ask questions to gain independence and expertise.
- Friendly communication and willingness to work on a team.
- Ability to work independently.
- Production, Inventory, Systems Management experience, or related 1+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
WORKING AT 4FRONT
We are building a hard-working, diverse team excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of working with us include:
· Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
· Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
· Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
· Parental/Maternity Leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Floating Holidays
· Career Development
· Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.