4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Security Associate collaborates with the Cultivation/Production management team to ensure every employee, visitor and vendor receives the highest level of hospitality and experiences cannabis in the best way possible. Priorities include checking all visitor ID’s, monitoring cameras and perimeters, answering questions about the state’s cannabis program and regulations, receiving deliveries, and escorting visitors and vendors. The Security Associate is responsible for the order and safety of the facility.
- Full time availability necessary
- Monday - Friday
- Shift is 6:45 am to 3:15 pm
- $18.00+ hourly, experience dependent
- Someone with passion and excitement for cannabis who thrives working independently to ensure employees are safe, visitors and vendors have a smooth experience and keeping the building is secure.
- Someone with de-escalation and conflict resolution experience who has worked in a security position in the past.
- Inherently a people-person, someone who excels at interacting with all types of people.
- Can master new systems and maintain standards independently. Willing to ask questions to gain expertise.
- Someone who is adaptable to the changing needs of cannabis business and excited about being a part of a growing, evolving company.
- Can check in and lead visitors and escort vendors through the facility as well as accepting and organizing large deliveries.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US.
- Provide excellent service for all guests; engage authentically to keep hospitality at a high level.
- Follow proper ID check procedures.
- Monitor security cameras, interior, exterior and monitor cars in parking lot.
- Conduct interior and exterior perimeter checks.
- Unlock and lock perimeter gate after a large truck deliveries.
- Fill out and maintain perimeter check logs, delivery logs, visitor logs, security audits, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized front desk space and lobby.
- Create and print building door card access badges using our software.
- Follow our safety and health protocols.
- Adhere to all regulations set forth by the company and state.
- Assist in all other duties as assigned by management to ensure a safe and productive environment.
- Cultivation and Production associates, Tier I & Tier II
- Supervisors, Managers and Directors
- Indoor production/warehouse-like environment
- Industrially lit rooms featuring heavy machinery sounds at times
- Confined workstations in close proximity to other people (employees, guests, vendors)
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), bending, twisting, walking, pivoting, and long-term standing (all expected activities)
- Temperature varies by season.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Security service experience, preferably in a fast paced environment.
- A self-starter who can take instructions and work independently or with colleagues to complete a goal
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks closely.
- Commitment to team’s success. Flexible, friendly, and self-aware. Comfortable with non-confrontational communication.
- Responsibility for problem solving and process improvement.
- Experience with security camera monitoring and basic computer functionality.
- Security Service Experience 1+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.