4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time DIVISION:Production
CLASSIFICATION:Hourly / Non-Exempt DEPARTMENT:Fill Department
REPORTS TO: Fill Supervisor SUPERVISES (# OF EMPLOYEES): N/A
The Fill Associate is responsible for supporting and assisting the Fill Supervisor(s) and Manager(s) in all aspects of cannabis product manufacturing of vapes, pre-rolls, mints, tinctures, and liquid soft gels. This position will be responsible for the actual filling, finishing, and packaging of these products. Priorities include Joint rolling, vape filling, operation of automated packaging equipment, waste disposal, and cleaning for all machines, tools, and work areas in the department.
· Someone who loves working with their hands
· Enjoys nurturing something from beginning to end
· Thrives in task-based work with clear processes and checklists
· Are a people person, team-oriented, and excited by the idea of helping a company grow
· Wants to join a team, learn all processes, and work your way up
· Does not mind suiting up, getting their hands dirty, bending, lifting, and cleaning
· Has a keen eye for details, differences, and changes; looks closely and takes initiative
· Inherently a people-person, someone who excels at interacting with all types of people
· Assist in grinding & blending bulk cannabis flower for pre-roll manufacturing
· Operate fill machinery including joint rollers, vape fillers, tincture fillers, mints presses, powder mixers
· Operate a variety of automated packaging equipment
· Assess finished goods for quality assurance
· Regularly update logs pertinent to job scope
· Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
· Fill Supervisors (Vape / Pre-Roll / Tincture / Mint)
· Fill Managers (Vape / Pre-Roll / Tincture / Mint)
· Director of Production
· Logistics Supervisor – Distribution
· Extraction Supervisor
· Logistics Manager – Inventory
· Hands-on, plant/product touching position
· Indoor manufacturing environment with air conditioning
· Constants artificial, bright indoor lighting
· Plant pollen is present on surfaces and in the air
· Terpenes and other volatile substances are in use in the department and the facility
· Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities
· Protective suits may be required (provided on-site)
Timekeeping (clock-in/out) utilizes biometric screening (facial and/or fingerprint scan). Employees have option to opt out and utilize other clock-in/out procedures.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout the building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· Professional experience in a fast-paced, hands-on work environment
· Willing to ask questions to gain the necessary expertise
· Adaptability in the face of changing needs of the business
· Commitment to team’s success; flexible, friendly, and self-aware
· Proactive attention to cleaning and sanitation
· Able to clearly communicate progress, status, and observations
· Responsibility for problem identification and reporting
· Ability to work, manage, and meet completion deadlines
· Observant to changes in environment and team need; able to take initiative and follow-through
Product Packaging / Handling Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
Production / Manufacturing Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
Must have High School Diploma or GED
WORKING AT 4FRONT
We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the largest licensed cannabis processing facilities in the world, not just in California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the world’s largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team.
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.