Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
Are you looking for an ANTI-BORING career within an industry with limitless potential? A place where you can balance your exciting career and your home life? A workplace where you are recognized and rewarded while working hard, developing your skills and having fun?
Yes, I feel your excitement building already… Let’s dive in.
What you'll be doing day to day:
- Delivering exceptional customer service to create memorable experiences
- Be the co-worker that inspires the team
- Be creative and entrepreneurial and have a willingness to adapt to new conditions or initiatives
- Execute and enforce all cannabis state-specific rules, regulations and laws
We're excited about you because...
- You are passionate about our Mission
- You have a ‘no job too small’ mindset and are eager to roll up your sleeves and do anything
- You are a model of cross-functional partnership, inspiring and motivating team members and have a phenomenal EQ
- Are resilient in the face of challenges and seek to improve even when the going gets tough
We've got you covered:
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Scheduling
- Learning & Development
- Merchandise Discount & Tons of SWAG
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Complete a successful state and federal background check
This position has a starting rate of $15 per hour.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.