Packaging Shift Lead
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
As a Packaging Shift Lead you will be responsible for the secondary PM shift from 12-8pm Monday through Friday. Following the shift plan provided by the Packaging Manager, you will ensure all tasks are completed timely and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that production goals established by the Production Manager and are being met. Tasks will include packaging, labeling, auditing inventory, cleaning, transferring, and prepping for the next shift.
- Maintain accuracy and consistency over long periods of time
- Help promote a fast-paced positive environment
- Maintain an organized and sterile work environment
Minimum Experience Required
- Pass a background check
- At last 21 years of age
- Eligible to work in the US
- Software aptitude - Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Microsoft 365 experience required
- 1 year of production or manufacturing
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- History of team leadership and delivering results
- Must display strong interpersonal communication skills and decision making in high pressure environment
- Production team members must wear company supplied workwear each day in production
- Packaging room environment can be loud and dusty
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.