Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Floor Supervisor collaborates with the Floor Manager to ensure all the daily tasks of the department get properly executed. This position requires a leader that has experience in every station of the FOH department and strong cannabis knowledge. Priorities include providing full support to the team including assistance with rest/lunch breaks and execution of all department processes. The FS will serve as the point of contact of all FOH staff (while working) and must collaborate with the FM to ensure all the department’s employee needs are handled proactively while helping maintain high team morale.
The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building.
- Collaborate with the Floor Manager to implement and manage all company and dispensary policies and procedures
- Assist with all training needs for floor department’s staff
- Help with all FOH needs including staff/guest inquiries and service recovery
- Ensure the team supports all financial and operational goals of the department
- Delegate, manage, coach, and empower the team while maintaining a hands-on “lead by example” approach
- Partner with Floor Manager to ensure the dispensary’s cash flow/intake is properly managed while maintaining an organized and balanced safe
- Ensure all areas, stations and processes of the department comply with all local and state regulations
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed by all employees and guests
- Ensure the highest level of hospitality is always achieved while collaborating with the BOH department on all product related processes/matters
- Adapt to all changes in business needs and guest flow
- Promote a respectful work environment in daily actions with guests and job tasks as the #1 priority
- Follow reasonable instructions from leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks
- Contribute to the team morale by ensuring the highest level of engagement is consistently applied
- Supervisor Experience, 1+years (preferred)
- Retail Experience, 2+years (preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Advanced Math and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
- Experience in the Cannabis Industry (preferred)
- Associate Degree or Cannabis Industry Training Equivalent (preferred)
This position has a starting rate of $18 per hour.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.