Cannabis Automated Packaging Associate
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Automated Packaging Associate is responsible for mastery of the automated packaging machines utilized on site to prepare our products for purchase. Priorities include working with industrial machinery and equipment, packaging, labeling, warehouse organizing, and product tracking while following all compliance and workplace safety measures.
- AM Shift, 6am - 2:30pm
- Monday - Friday
- Starting hourly wage, $17/hourly
- Someone who is looking to break into the cannabis industry and learn from the ground up.
- Someone who enjoys working with their hands and has hand-eye coordination skill. Any sort of mechanical background is a plus.
- A self-motivated team player who asks questions and collaborates to gain expertise and assist the team.
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks closely.
- Process, organize, package, and label, cannabis products in preparation for distribution to retail sites including, flower, and edibles
- Learn, interact, and troubleshoot various industrial machinery and equipment that assists in the automated packaging process
- Thoroughly cleans machinery, hand tools, containers, and production equipment in accordance with state regulations
- Maintain quality assurance of all packaged products in accordance with local and state regulations
- Partner with other departments to maintain efficiency and productivity throughout the production cycle
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Automated Packaging Manager
- Automated Packaging Supervisor
- Packaging Team
- Director of Production
- This is a hands-on, cannabis production position. You will be working in an indoor production, warehouse-like environment.
- Rooms are industrially lit and feature heavy machinery sounds at times.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- Plant pollen is present on surfaces and in the air, extraction fumes may also be present.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Production or manufacturing experience, or related applicable experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify problems with machinery and in processes
- Commitment to team and production goals
- 21+ and currently residing in the USA
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanic/Production Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.