Cannabis Maintenance Associate
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Maintenance Associate is responsible all janitorial duties of the facility including for cleanliness of the office, office restrooms, break room, warehouse areas, including cooler area, building exterior, dock area, waste/dump disposal area as well as general warehouse cleaning as required. The Maintenance Associate keeps all sanitation logs and janitorial supplies inventory log up to date.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Occasional nights/weekend
- Starting hourly wage, $17/hr dependent on experience
- Someone who thrives in task-based work with clear processes and checklists.
- Enjoys being behind the scenes with minimal disruption.
- Wants to join a small team and make a big difference.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US
- Maintain and empty all trashcans.
- Follow daily and weekly sanitation schedules and maintains all sanitation logs.
- Responsible for stocking supplies in break room and restrooms and for keeping track of inventory of sanitation supplies.
- In depth cleaning of all facility areas including, sweeping and mopping floors, wiping down all surfaces.
- Sanitize restroom stalls, sinks, mirrors, counters and toilets.
- Reports to Maintenance Director
- Maintenance Manager
- This is a hands on, janitorial position in a cannabis production facility.
- While performing the duties of this job, an associate regularly works in climate-controlled areas, such as coolers, restrooms, the break room, the dock area, and the shipping & main offices.
- Walking and working is done on both tile and concrete flooring.
- May be required to work with cleaning chemicals.
- Repetitive motions include but are not limited to bending, twisting, reaching, climbing, and squatting on a daily basis. This role also requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting/moving up to 100 pounds.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to use your hands and distinguish colors.
- Friendly communication and willingness to work on a team
- Commitment to growing within team and company
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to occasionally lift 100+ lbs.
- Previous cleaning, custodial, maintenance experienced or related (preferred)
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 21+
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.