Supply Chain Procurement Manager
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The position is responsible for implementing Brightleaf Development’s Inventory Management and Demand Planning systems throughout the supply chain. This will include working with multiple teams and stakeholders including developers, operations at different business units, sales teams, and buyers/planners. This position has a starting salary range of $65,000-$80,000 depending on experience.
Job Scope and Description
- Identify and pursue opportunities to leverage and consolidate the supply base using system-level tools and techniques
- Understand forecasting, demand planning, material planning, and manufacturing processes to verify supply commitments
- Work with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually.
- Support Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) supply chain process by interfacing with key contacts during weekly planning meetings.
- Analyze weekly inventory to identify sales target status, drive product manufacturing, and ensure timely fulfillment of delivery to achieve sales plans, product development, and strategic product launches
- Work with operations and developers to design and implement warehouse management system and inventory management system enhancements
- Manage system-based tools that provide real-time information regarding sales, order forecast, and channel inventory; extract data to conduct channel inventory analysis and reconciliation.
- Provides training and education to key stakeholders; provides technical support to developers on the use of specific DB platforms and the design, programming, and development of applications that will interface with DB platforms; assists stakeholders with application compatibility and interoperability testing.
- Performs DB queries and analysis; Carry out report development utilizing SQL server
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a supply chain, engineering, operations research, business analytic, computer science, or a related field.
- 5+ years supply chain, logistics management, e-commerce and/or project management experience
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these findings in a review forum.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Experience working with IT professionals and process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
- Experience in supply chain, network modeling and/or operations research is strongly preferred.
- A high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps), SQL, and Project Management tools (i.e. Asana)
- Knowledge of and expertise with Structured Query Language (SQL) objects, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Knowledge of SQL language, SQL server integration services (SSIS), SQL server reporting services (SSRS), transact SQL (T-SQL) queries.
- SQL Server Database certification, preferred.
- Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.