We are hiring for several part-time Cannabis Consultants. As a fast-moving ,national leader in cannabis industry , we empower our team to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers. We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredible diverse team.
What you'll be doing day-to-day
- Delivering exceptional customer service to create memorable experiences
- Be the co-worker that inspires the team
- Be creative and entrepreneurial and have a willingness to adapt to new conditions or initiatives
- Execute and enforce all cannabis state-specific rules, regulations and laws
We're excited about you because
- You are passionate about our Mission
- You have a ‘no job too small’ mindset and are eager to roll up your sleeves and do anything
- You are a model of cross-functional partnership, inspiring and motivating team members and have a phenomenal EQ
- Are resilient in the face of challenges and seek to improve even when the going gets tough
We've got you covered
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Learning & Development
- Merchandise Discount & Tons of SWAG
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Available 15-20 hours per week including one (1) weekend day and evenings.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Must be able to walk comfortable and stand for long periods of time in all climatic conditions
- Must be able to be a Complete a successful state and federal background check
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.