We are a fast-moving national leader in the growing state-legal cannabis industry that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers. We currently operate in 8 states with plans to grow our team and footprint from 200 staff today to nearly 800 across 11 states within a year. We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredible diverse team. The cannabis industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting and complex problems to solve everyday.
The Kitchen Associate will be responsible for manufacturing large scale batches of high-quality edible products that are infused with cannabis. This process involves proper preparation and execution of recipes with occasional packaging. Position hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
- Prepares a wide variety of edibles including topicals and tinctures.
- Assists with the labeling and packaging of final products when necessary.
- Prepares bulk recipes for use in all other outlets.
- Scales and mixes ingredients according to standard recipes.
- Follows and completes a defined production list.
- Mixes ingredients using electric mixers or other industrial kitchen equipment.
- Abides by regulations specific to the Medical and Recreational Marijuana laws in the state of Massachusetts
- Maintains an orderly cooking station and adheres to health and safety standards.
- Follows proper storage procedures as specified by Health Department and establishment requirements.
- Ensures policies and procedures are being followed.
- Keeps track of non-medicated product and monitors levels of raw materials.
- Meets set production deadlines by working efficiently with a sense of urgency.
- Must be 21 years old
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
We've got you covered!
- Paid Time Off
- Learning & Development
- Generous employee discounts
- 100% employer paid benefits
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.