Our Pure Ratios division is hiring an Office Manager to be responsible for a providing a wide range of office management and support to the company including answering phone lines, scheduling/managing calendar, making/confirming meeting arrangements, editing and proofreading proposals, and writing correspondence. Must be self-managed and direct duties of all clerical staff.
What You'll Do Day to Day
- Managing overall administrative activities for the office.
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Remaining responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations including supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment such as the layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities; purchasing office supplies, furniture, office equipment etc. for the entire staff.
- Performing administrative work such as typing, filing, sorting, and distributing mail; assisting with the preparation of correspondence to clients
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
- Assisting accountants with activities such as processing accounts payable and accounts receivables in an accurate and timely manner and other related activities
- Will be participating and supervising in a wide-range of company projects and events
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned Red text denotes a field that needs to be changed by the user.
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
- Manage and coordinate conference and event planning and logistics HR
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Maintain employee records (i.e. attendance, payroll) according to policy and legal requirements
- Be main point of contact for health benefit information
Why We Are Excited About You:
- Associates degree in Business Administration; Bachelors preferred
- Previous experience as an office manager, supervisory experience is a plus
- Strong computer and internet skills including all MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Experience with payroll software a plus; familiarity with administration of 401k plans, medical/dental insurance, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, and related state and federal regulations a plus
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for customer service
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
We've Got You Covered!
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.