The HR Coordinator provides support to HR processes and platforms for all business locations. This includes responsibility for day-to-day processing, management, and auditing of employee related functions throughout all of the employee lifecycle to include Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Leave Administration, HR Files Maintenance, Metrics, and Compliance. This position suits a self-starter with initiative, curiosity, and a desire to learn. A successful candidate will be highly motivated and able to proactively build relationships at all employee levels.
Our Phoenix Corporate Office is the main location for our Leadership, Human Resources, Finance, and Accounting teams. We are a friendly, outgoing, and very casual team, committed to providing our retail and production facilities with guidance for developing and maintaining peak performance. Our office is located near 40th Street / Camelback.
Employees are schedule-driven, high energy, friendly and hard workers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide administrative support to the HR teams as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
- Conduct employee orientation to assist new hires in understanding the organizations mission, structure, culture, benefits, policies, and expectations.
- Participates within and contributes to cross-functional projects.
- Ensure all aspects of the hiring process are completed in a timely manner to include recruiting, interviews and hiring through week one of start date.
- Maintain a working knowledge of state and federal labor laws governing employment including affirmative action, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Wage and Hour laws, FMLA, etc.
- Provide front line support for employee requests, questions, and concerns.
- Maintain HR dashboards
- Support site with office and administrative functions to include mail collection/distribution, supply orders, make photocopies, scan, and vendor management
- Assist with special projects and assignments as needed
- And other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience Required
- Must be 21 years of age.
- 2+ years experience working in HR.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication and be able to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Medium to advanced level computer literacy in MS Office with strong emphasis in Excel; and have a willing aptitude to learn new software and HRIS systems.
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be flexible, well-organized and able to manage different projects concurrently and often under pressure; able to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to handle difficult/urgent situations and conversations, working well under pressure while maintaining professional rapport and confidentiality
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Human Resources background
- Excellent Excel and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Office environment
- Casual business attire
- Repetitive keyboard usage
This position has a starting hourly rate of $18 - $24 depending on experience.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.