Project Coordinator/Office Manager
Are you an operations minded individual who enjoys data and solving problems? Are you looking for professional growth in an evolving department where you will make a difference to the bottom line? As a Project Manager/Office Manager, you will work with other department leaders to define, prioritize, track, and develop dashboards to evaluate project and department milestones. In addition, this role requires an individual to oversee all office management to include client and vendor services, inventory & supply orders, Mail distribution, and Meeting logistics. This is a great opportunity for a junior Project Manager looking to build and establish their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Our Phoenix Corporate Office is the main location for our Leadership, Human Resources, Finance, and Accounting teams. We are a friendly, outgoing, and very casual team, committed to providing our retail and production facilities with guidance for developing and maintaining peak performance. Our office is located near 40th Street / Camelback.
Employees are schedule driven, high energy, friendly and hard workers.
- Office environment
- Casual business attire
- Repetitive keyboard
- Assist with creating and tracking long/short term goals, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Analyze data and project budgets to identify risks and recommend resource allocation.
- Provide financial reports, metrics, and dashboards to Executives.
- Track projects to ensure team is meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately document pre-planning, project creation, development, and execution as well as scope, budget, and justification
- Adjust schedules and targets on projects as needed.
- Manage project-related paperwork/electronic files to ensure all necessary materials are current and are properly stored with appropriate confidentiality requirements and access.
- Maintain office needs to include, inventory, supplies, mail, seating assignments, and location improvements.
- Coordinate meetings to include virtual and on-site invitations, logistics planning, agenda, and hospitality needs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Minimum Experience Required
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience managing overhead projects, reporting, and the day-to-day office needs.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication and be able to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Advanced level computer literacy in MS Office with strong emphasis in Excel
- Team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Must be flexible, well-organized and able to manage different projects concurrently and often under pressure; able to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to handle difficult/urgent situations and conversations, working well under pressure while maintaining professional rapport and confidentiality.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office 365
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.