Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
Are you an operations-minded individual who enjoys numbers and solving problems? Are you looking for professional growth in an evolving department where you will make a difference to the bottom line? Look no further.
As an experienced Financial Analyst you will focus on providing timely and relevant analysis and operational financial reporting. This position suits a self-starter with initiative, curiosity, and a desire to learn. A successful candidate will be highly motivated and can build professional relationships quickly and naturally. The Financial Analyst is expected to be skilled in executing processes and utilizing the latest technology to analyze different types of revenue and cost components such as labor, expenses, equipment, and materials. This position is owner of the month-end financial close process and financial reporting package communicated to senior leaders and is integral in the overall success of the finance team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support consolidation and creation of departmental reporting and ad hoc analyses
- Internal management reporting and variance analysis support
- Monthly business performance reviews support
- Develop and maintain forecast models as needed to support company planning
- Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Close collaboration with Accounting, Finance and Investor Relations team, and department leaders
- Other ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a corporate finance, consulting or investment banking environment
- BA / BS degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Strong financial modeling skills are a must
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter with strong analytical abilities and highly motivated to learn quickly
- Ability to collaborate among multiple business units
- Analytical mindset with ability to present data in a structured and informative way
- Professional and accountable work ethic
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to thrive in situations without much direction or oversight
- Advanced Excel modeling
- Experience in a start-up like environment
This position has a starting salary of $72,000 to $88,000 depending on experience.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.