4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for the industry, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world, producing top-selling national brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support.
From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and developing the overall operation of the kitchen while also adhering to all state guidelines, regulations, as well as company policies and procedures. The Kitchen Manager is also responsible for the kitchen staff and cooking procedures to successfully create consistent, safe, and quality edibles. They will also be responsible for day-to-day operations in the kitchen and work closely with our Laboratory manager and Automated Packaging Manager to ensure workflow meets necessary specifications.
Please note - shift is Monday through Friday, 6am to 2:30pm and subject to change.
- Coordinate production of edibles
- Maintains sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen.
- Oversees quality control and troubleshooting of all finished products.
- Utilize a variety of kitchen and production equipment, as well as upkeep of said equipment.
- Understand and accurately execute batch calculations and ingredients.
- Manage and train kitchen staff.
- Maintain accurate production reports.
- Follow recipes and formulas for cannabis infused products.
- Performs additional related tasks as requested by the company.
- Ensures product is tracked compliantly and accurately.
- Experience infusing foods and other products with cannabis oil in a large scale kitchen is preferred.
- Must able to lift 50+lbs regularly.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Team-Oriented, able to motivate and stabilize team.
- Experience with production planning (preferred)
- Eye for detail and process optimization
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Small, windowless indoor production kitchen environment
- Possibility of contact with chocolate, candy, water, etc.
- Seasons and current production processes dictate temperature of kitchen.
- Steam comes off dishwashers.
- Baking ingredients are present on surfaces and in the air.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- industry’s highest employee product discount
- health, vision, dental and life insurance benefits company paid at 80%
- PTO accrual
- Parental leave
Salary range $55,000-$65,000 yearly
Working At 4Front
We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Industry’s highest employee product discount
- Health, vision, dental benefits company paid at 80%
- Life Insurance
- PTO accrual
- Parental/Maternity leave
About Our Process
We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission, and the business area in which you are applying to.
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer, not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.