Our Pure Ratios division is now hiring an Analytic Chemist in San Diego! The ideal applicant should have a strong interest in analytical chemistry and chromatography analysis to perform R&D and QC analysis of topical and transdermal wellness product
What You'll Do Day to Day
- Sample preparation and analysis using HPLC, GC, and Franz Diffusion Cell systems for analysis of products in development
- Cradle to grave sample analysis including, sample & standard prep, instrument prep & operation, integration, quantitation and data & report generation
- Perform appropriate documentation of work in a GLP/GMP environment
- Work in a team atmosphere in close collaboration with the analytical, formulation, process development, clinical manufacturing, operations groups, and compliance.
- Require knowledge of troubleshooting to various analytical instruments
- Review the analytical data for completeness and correctness.
- Conduct peer review of analyst's work
- Perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as other miscellaneous lab work such as stocking and cleaning as needed
- Creative, analytical, self-starter, ambitious, and work in a team environment at all levels of organization
- Comfortable with decision-making related to own projects
- Ability to drive projects to completion
Why We Are Excited About You!
- BA/BS Degree in life sciences with Minimum of three years of experience OR MS or PHD in a scientific discipline from an accredited university with approximately 2 year of related experience required. A combination of equivalent education and relevant work experience may also meet these requirements.
- MS Office proficiency, especially Excel, with statistical data analysis software familiarity.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with others, ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience with common pharmaceutical laboratory equipment including, but not limited to: UV spectroscopy, HPLC and GC instrumentation, Dissolution testing • Knowledge of Safety and hazardous waste requirements, cGMP & cGMP standards, standard operating procedures, approved test methods and/or protocols, regulatory requirements.
- Analytical experience in a regulated Pharmaceutical industry, fast paced GMP/FDA environment
- Must be flexible with changing business needs and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
We've Got You Covered:
- Accrues Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical benefits
Preference given to applicants with:
MS/PhD in Analytic Chemistry
Working knowledge of GLP/GMP principles
Understanding of experimental design and regulatory standards
Experience in pharmaceutical R&D, particularly transdermal applications
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.