Brand Ambassador ( Northern California)
4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for what this industry becomes, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world where it produces some of its top-selling brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support.
From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
The Brand Ambassador is responsible for developing and maintaining a positive company image by efficiently interacting with customers and consumers while assisting with the execution of regional business development plans as a brand educator and influencer. Priorities include possessing a vast understanding of all company products, functions, and focuses. The successful candidate will work closely with the Account Executive and Regional Sales Manager to efficiently activate new retail accounts in the region and provide product education to dispensary associates/agents.
*NOTE: Some facilities that contain confined spaces may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout the building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for brand visibility, alignments, and development with an insight into the competition, brand movement, pricing, and product distribution
- Establish and maintain business relationships with the local trade community, vendors, and distributors
- Assist with negotiating shelf-spaces, promotions, and visibility for product lines while advertising/marketing materials and displays are strategically installed
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Teams to train retail personnel on product features and merchandising standards with the aim of maintaining brand integrity and increasing sales
- Assist with training retail personnel on product features and merchandising standards with the aim of maintaining brand integrity and increasing sales
- Contact and keep current customers posted on new developments, offers, and improvements
- Respond to customer feedback while efficiently escalating any potential issues/complaints to the Account Executive and Regional Sales Manager for resolution
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Team and vendor representatives
- Seek out information on the competition’s pricing and marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Account Manager and Regional Sales Manager to execute account goals and objectives
- Help develop schedules to publicize general branding and marketing strategies
- Assist in all areas to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Sales Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Required to have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving history. Must have own transportation.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Proficient in CRM and Microsoft Office Applications
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
4Front specializes in large-scale, highly automated, high-speed processing, production & packaging of cannabis consumer packaged goods for the regulated cannabis market in CA. 4Front’s CA campus is one of the world's largest licensed cannabis processing facilities, not just California. Located in Commerce, CA our facility is centrally placed in Southern California to service the world’s largest recreational cannabis market. We are seeking talented, determined, and driven candidates to join our growing team.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.