Dispensary Retail Associate (Full Time)
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Retail Associate collaborates with the dispensary’s management team to ensure every guest receives the highest level of hospitality and experiences cannabis in the best way possible. Priorities include answering questions about the state’s cannabis program and regulations, participating in community events inside/outside of the dispensary, and being able to work all FOH workstations including: Reception, Hosting, Sales Floor/Consulting, and Cashiering. The Retail Associate also assists with product organization, inventory control, communicating with guests, and being able to work all BOH workstations including: Receiving, Packaging, Stocking, Online Ordering, Order Dispatching, and Delivering.
- Full Shift Availability Necessary - nights and weekends
- Starting hourly wage, $18
- Someone with passion and excitement for cannabis who thrives in front facing, compassionate customer-engagement based roles.
- Inherently a people-person, someone who excels at interacting with all types of people.
- Can master new systems and maintain standards independently. Willing to ask questions to gain expertise.
- Enjoys learning the specifics of product details, methods of consumption and state regulations.
- Thrives in an upbeat, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Someone who is adaptable to the changing needs of cannabis business and excited about being a part of a growing, evolving company.
- Commitment to scheduling needs of a retail cannabis business, most importantly nights and weekends.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US
- Act as a Mission brand ambassador and provide excellent service for all guests; engage authentically to keep hospitality at a high level
- Follow proper cash handling of all guest transactions
- Fulfill all online and in-store orders accurately and efficiently
- Appropriately educate guests on available cannabis products and consumption method by customizing recommendations to various needs and experience levels
- Maintain a clean and organized vault/inventory room.
- Adhere to all regulations set forth by the company and state.
- Assist in all other duties as assigned by management to ensure store success.
- Other retail associates, Tier I & Tier II
- Inventory Supervisor and Manager
- Floor Supervisor and Manager
- Assistant and General Managers
- This is a front-facing, customer-care focused position. You will be working in a retail dispensary environment and required to maintain friendly interaction and product assistance throughout a shift.
- Overlapping conversation and crowd noise is expected. Long-term standing is required.
- Working in close confines in close proximity to other associates is essential.
- Temperature varies by season.
- Squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Customer service experience, preferably in a fast paced or specialized retail environment.
- Effortless multi-tasking; precise cash handling and excellent customer service simultaneously.
- A self-starter who can take instructions and work independently or with colleagues to complete a goal
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks closely.
- Commitment to team’s success. Flexible, friendly, and self-aware. Comfortable with non-confrontational communication.
- Responsibility for problem solving and process improvement.
- Experience with POS systems and basic computer functionality.
- Customer Service, Retail Experience 1+ years (preferred)
- Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Point of Sale, Cash Handling Skills
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.