4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Floor Manager ensures all daily tasks of the front end are properly executed. As the head of the Floor Department, this position requires a strong leader who can ensure all the dispensary’s front of the house areas and processes comply with local and state regulations and patient/customer need. This role demands strong hospitality and service recovery skills. The Floor Manager will serve as the dispensary’s main point of contact for all guest related inquiries including service and product feedback. Priorities include providing the AGM with all departmental updates including employee performance, sales/product trends, and guest relations while ensuring all the employee needs are handled proactively.
- Full shift availability, nights and weekends
- $52,000-$58,000 salaried
- Collaborate with the AGM to implement and manage all company and dispensary policies and procedures
- Coordinate the onboarding and training of all the floor department’s staff
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with supervisors and associates
- Ensure all management, financial, and POS reports are readily accessible/available
- Delegate, manage, coach, and empower the team while maintaining a hands-on “lead by example” approach
- Ensure all areas, stations and processes of the department comply with all local and state regulations
- Partner with Floor Supervisor(s) to ensure the dispensary’s cash flow/intake is properly managed while maintaining an organized and balanced safe
- Partner with the accounting team to ensure all EOM financial forms/reports are accurately completed and filed
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed by all employees and guests
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all store vendors, products/strains, and industry trends
- Ensure the highest level of hospitality is always achieved while collaborating with the BOH department on all product related processes/matters
- Assist in any and all areas to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Front of the House/Sales Floor Manager Experience, 1 year (preferred)
- Management Experience, 2 years (preferred)
- Retail & Guest Service Experience, 3+ years (preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Advanced Math and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Cannabis Industry Training Equivalent (preferred)
- This is a front-facing, customer-care focused position. You will be working in a retail dispensary environment and required to maintain friendly interaction and product assistance throughout a shift.
- Overlapping conversation and crowd noise is expected. Long-term standing is required.
- Working in close confines in close proximity to other associates is essential.
- Temperature varies by season.
- Squatting, lifting, bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- *NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits of working with us include:
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization