Cannabis Packaging Associate (PM Shift)
4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- The Packaging Associate position is responsible for hand filling pre-rolled joints and flower containers to be sold in dispensaries. This is a hands-on production position where team-work and a passion for product quality are crucial.
- PM Shift, 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Starting hourly wage, $17/hourly
- Someone who is looking to break into the cannabis industry and learn from the ground up.
- Someone who enjoys working with their hands and has hand-eye coordination skill.
- A self-motivated team player who asks questions and collaborates to gain expertise and assist the team.
- Has a keen eye for details, differences and changes. Looks closely.
- 21+ and currently residing in the US
- Process, organize, package, and label, cannabis products in preparation for distribution to retail sites including, flower, and edibles
- Monitor, measure, and record precise product weight and total units produced
- Measure and document any potential product waste accurately
- Maintain quality assurance of all packaged products in accordance with local and state regulations
- Partner with other departments to maintain efficiency and productivity throughout the production cycle
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Packaging supervisor, manager
- Cultivation/Harvest supervisor
- Autopacking supervisor
- Logistics associates
- This is a hands-on, cannabis production position. You will be working in an indoor production, warehouse-like environment.
- Rooms are industrially lit and feature heavy machinery sounds at times.
- Kneeling, squatting, lifting (25-35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs on occasion), bending, walking, pivoting, standing all expected activities.
- Plant pollen is present on surfaces and in the air, extraction fumes may also be present.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Professional experience in a fast paced, hands-on work environment
- Willing to ask questions to gain necessary expertise
- Adaptability in the face of changing needs of the business
- Commitment to team’s success; flexible, friendly, and self-aware
- Proactive attention to cleaning and sanitation
- Able to clearly communicate progress, status, and observations
- Responsibility for problem identification and reporting
- Ability to work, manage, and meet completion deadlines
- Observant to changes in environment and team need; able to take initiative and follow through
- Basic Math, Organizational, and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- 21+ and currently residing in the USA
WORKING AT 4FRONT
- We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.