We are a fast-moving national leader in the growing state-legal cannabis industry that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers. We currently operate in 8 states with plans to grow our team and footprint from 200 staff today to nearly 800 across 11 states within a year. We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredible diverse team. The cannabis industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting and complex problems to solve everyday.
The Custodial Associate is responsible for the day-to-day tasks of production which include cleaning, sterilizing and sanitizing all designated areas and equipment to high standards. These needs are to be met in a safe, professional, reliable, efficient, environmentally sound, and cost-effective manner. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, take great pride in their work, and function effectively with minimal supervision.
Essential Job Functions
· Support the activities of the Facilities Management staff, other personnel or contractors to provide effective and efficient cleaning and service/special event support.
· Keep all designated areas front and back of house free of debris
· Empty wastebaskets, collect and dispose of rubbish and recycling
· Comply with all facility, state and product label requirements and procedures
· Clean, sterilize and sanitize all designated areas and equipment
· Sweep floors
· Polish metal surfaces
· Vacuuming, dusting, polishing, and general cleaning of all areas front and back of house
· Clean foyers
· Inform supervisors of any chemical, equipment and cleaning materials that need to be ordered
· Refill chemical stations
· Complete any extra duties per management or supervisors
● Must be 21 years old
● Must be able to pass an FBI background check
● Eligible to work in the United States
● Be able to lift 25 pounds
NOTE: This job description may not be all-inclusive. Employee may be asked to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.