Mission Retail Associate-Security *NEW Store Opening
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
4Front Ventures is excited to announce a new Mission store is coming to Brookline!
The Retail Associate-Security position is responsible for collaborating with management team to ensure dispensary employees, guests, and site visitors always follow company policies, local/state regulations, and safety protocols. Priorities include acting as a visible resource for the responsible and secure operation of the dispensary, interacting with everyone in a positive manner while maintaining compliance.
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO FULL OR PART TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE POSTINGS NOT BOTH*
- Follow all dispensary procedures according to local and state regulations and company policies
- Provide excellent service for all guests while engaging with authenticity to keep hospitality at the highest level
- Verify identification including required documentation of dispensary agents, patients, caregivers, and visitors, before allowing entry to the dispensary
- Perform all opening and closing duties as required/assigned
- Adapt to all changes in business needs and guest flow
- Promote a respectful work environment in daily actions with guests and job tasks as the #1 priority
- Follow reasonable instructions from leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks
- Contribute to the team morale by ensuring the highest level of engagement is consistently applied
- Verify identification and any required documentation of dispensary employees, guests, and visitors, before allowing entry to the facility
- Assist with issuing and storing agent ID cards and visitor passes to ensure compliance
- Conduct routine foot patrols of all areas of the location including reception area(s), sales floor, parking lot, and adjacent sidewalks
- Monitor all security-related equipment and ensure is operational and in compliance, including portable radios, exterior lighting, security cameras, door locks and alarms
- Assist and escort guests with special needs as requested, including assistance in and out of vehicles
- Maintain a high level of communication with all dispensary employees while alerting safety management of any suspicious activity and/or potential threats
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Security Experience, 1+ years (preferred)
- Military, Self-Defense, and/or Conflict De-escalation Training
- CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid Certified
- Excellent Communication and Guest Service Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Location at 1024 B Commonwealth Ave, Brookline, MA 02215
- No on-site employee parking (public transportation, parking garages recommended)
- The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistent moderate background noise level due to HVAC, telephones, conversation
- Travel Reimbursement:
- Fully subsidize T passes, parking at MBTA lots, or BLUEBikes memberships for employees;
- 80-90% employer paid benefits. Life, dental, health, vision
- Generous employee discounts
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.