4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for the industry, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world, producing top-selling national brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
The Inventory Manager ensures all the daily tasks of the department get properly executed. As the head of the Inventory Department, this position requires a strong leader who can ensure all the dispensary’s back of the house areas and processes comply with local and state regulations. This role requires strong knowledge of all types of cannabis products and apparatuses available locally. The Inventory Manager will serve as the dispensary’s main point of contact for all cultivators/product vendors while ensuring all the corresponding invoices get properly processed and paid in a timely manner. Priorities include providing the AGM/GM with all departmental updates including employee performance, sales/product trends, and vendor relationships while ensuring all the employee needs are handled proactively.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collaborate with the AGM to implement and manage all company and dispensary policies and procedures
- Coordinate the onboarding and training of all the inventory department’s staff
- Conduct regular feedback sessions with the department’s supervisors and associates while reviewing performance and setting departmental/individual goals
- Achieve all financial and operational goals of the department
- Ensure all management, inventory, purchasing, and financial reports are readily accessible/available
- Partner with AGM to plan and create the department’s staff schedules
- Delegate, manage, coach, and empower the team while maintaining a hands-on “lead by example” approach
- Ensure all areas, stations and processes of the department comply with all local and state regulations
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed by all employees and guests
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all store vendors, products/strains, and industry trends
- Collaborate with the FOH team to ensure guest hospitality is kept at the highest level by maintaining operational excellence in the inventory department
- Assist in any and all areas to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Inventory Manager Experience, 1 year (preferred)
- Management Experience, 2 years (preferred)
- Retail Experience, 3+ years (preferred)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Advanced Math and Computer Skills
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Cannabis Industry Training Equivalent
We are building a hard-working, diverse team that is excited to be a part of the evolving cannabis industry. Our team values a friendly, vibrant, and enthusiastic workplace. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of working with us include:
Employee Discounts (one of the highest in the industry)
Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (company paid at 80%)
Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
Employee Assistance Program
Holiday Pay (if required to work on select days)
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.