Supply Chain Demand Planner
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with over 500 employees, 4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer with active operations in Illinois, Massachusetts, California, Michigan and Washington. Focusing on excellence, people, integrity, and courage, 4Front is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
The Supply Chain Demand Planner position is responsible for analyzing and managing Bright-Leaf Development’s demand forecasts and inventory purchasing plans. This will include working with multiple teams and stakeholders including operations at different business units, sales teams, finance, and buyers/planners.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to leverage and consolidate the supply base using system-level tools and techniques
- Understand forecasting, demand planning, material requirements planning, and manufacturing processes to verify supply commitments
- Work with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually.
- Support Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) supply chain process by interfacing with key contacts during weekly S&OP planning meetings.
- Analyze weekly inventory to identify sales target status, drive product manufacturing, and ensure timely fulfillment of delivery to achieve sales plans, product development, and strategic product launches
- Work with operations and developers to design and implement warehouse management system and inventory management system enhancements
- Manage system-based tools that provide real-time information regarding sales, order forecast, and channel inventory; extract data to conduct channel inventory analysis and reconciliation.
- Performs database queries and analysis; Carry out report development utilizing SQL server
- Bachelor's degree in a supply chain, engineering, operations research, business analytic, computer science, or a related field.
- 3+ years supply chain, logistics management, e-commerce and/or project management experience
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these findings in a review forum.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Experience working with IT professionals and process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma is strongly preferred.
- Experience in supply chain, network modeling and/or operations research
- A high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps) and Project Management tools (i.e. Asana)
- Knowledge of SQL language, MS SQL Server, and query reporting.
- Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
- Previous experience using Demand Planning/Inventory Management software is preferred
This position has a starting rate of $60,000 to $80,000 depending on experience.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.