Dispensary Retail Associate
4Front is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer. As advocates and pioneers who have helped set the tone for what this industry becomes, we’re building a responsible, values-based and people-focused company that informs regulation through practice, ensures access to cannabis through service, and provides value through job creation and community engagement.
4Front currently owns, operates or manages cultivation and production facilities and retail facilities across 5 states with headquarters in Arizona. We operate one of the largest cannabis-product manufacturing facilities in the world where it produces some of its top-selling brands. On the retail side, 4Front believes it has invested heavily in building a scalable and customer-centric retail model, including best-in-class training and support.
From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain. As we grow, we will always look for ways to use our platform to replace prohibition with opportunity. We see that as a noble calling. It’s worth working hard to accomplish it.
The Retail Associate collaborates with the dispensary’s management team to ensure every guest receives the highest level of hospitality and experiences cannabis in the best way possible. Priorities include answering questions about the state’s cannabis program and regulations, participating in community events inside/outside of the dispensary, and being able to work all FOH workstations including: Reception, Hosting, Sales Floor/Consulting, and Cashiering. The Retail Associate also assists with product organization, inventory control, communicating with guests, and being able to work all BOH workstations including: Receiving, Packaging, Stocking, Online Ordering, Order Dispatching, and Delivering.
*NOTE: The facility contains confined spaces that may only be accessible by ascending/descending stairwells while traveling throughout building. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow all dispensary procedures according to local and state regulations and company policies
- Maintaining operational excellence at all FOH & BOH workstations
- Support all financial and operational goals of the department
- Act as a brand ambassador while consistently maintaining productivity
- Follow proper cash handling of all guest transactions
- Fulfill all online and in-store orders accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a cleaned and organized vault/inventory room
- Ensure that all safety protocols and procedures are followed
- Provide excellent service for all guests while engaging with authenticity to keep hospitality at the highest level
- Educate guests on our cannabis products and apparatuses while customizing recommendations
- Continuously get educated on cannabis products and industry trends
- Perform all opening and closing duties as required/assigned
- Adapt to all changes in business needs and guest flow
- Promote a respectful work environment in daily actions with guests and job tasks as the #1 priority
- Follow reasonable instructions from leadership team showing flexibility with all delegated tasks
- Contribute to the team morale by ensuring the highest level of engagement is consistently applied
- Assist in other duties as assigned to ensure the team, department, and company division maintain success
- Retail Experience, 2+ years (preferred)
- Excellent Communication and Guest Service Skills
- Proficient Math, Cash Handling Skills and Organizational Skills
- Strong Knowledge of Standard POS Systems and Interfaces (preferred)
- Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (able to obtain)
- Experience in the Cannabis Industry (preferred)
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- *NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- 80-90% employer paid benefits. Life, dental, health, vision
- 50% off products
- Paid Time Off/Sick Time
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Starting Hourly Rate $15.50
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.