We are hiring for a full-time Cannabis Consultant. As a fast-moving, national leader in the cannabis industry , we empower our team to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers. We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredibly diverse team.
Essential Job Functions - What you'll be doing day-to-day
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure members' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate patient requests and/or problems to management when needed.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Must be able to walk comfortably and stand for long periods of time in all climatic conditions
- Must be able to complete a successful state and federal background check
This position has a starting rate of $15 per hour.
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.