Supply Chain Planner
Our wellness brand Pure Ratios is hiring a Supply Chain Planner! The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for executing the procurement process and supply chain operations in accordance with Company policies and will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
What You'll Do Day to Day
- Execute procurement and supply chain operations including (but not limited to) Inventory Management System (IMS), documentation processing, product specifications, PO order placement and follow up, delivery negotiations (as directed), RFQ/RFI/RFP, supplier performance, demand planning, inventory controls on raw materials and finished goods, inventory shipping and receiving, logistics, and intercompany communications.
- Maintain purchase orders to reflect latest contracted costs and monitors/maintains inventory levels in accordance with production requirements.
- Perform function of production planning and scheduling to support internal and external production requirements, customer/sales demand, required inventory inhouse/at Contract Manufacturers/at Distribution facilities.
- Apply corrective and preventive actions to avoid OOS (out of stock) inventory exposure, monitors and acts upon timely reordering points.
- Reviews material requirements on a daily basis and places purchase orders based upon inventory levels, requirements and lead times.
- Reviews manual purchase orders for form and content.
- Follows up with orders placed to ensure commitments are adhered to or for changes which may occur.
- Closely monitors inventory levels in accordance with prescribed guidelines.
- Works closely with internal and external teams, suppliers and contract manufacturers and other supply chain planners to ensure material availability for production processes and finished goods inventory to support ongoing Customer Orders and Sales Demand.
- Flags and documents issues with respective internal party (Planning, Marketing, Product Development, Production and Sales) relative to supplier performance.
- Maintains active communication with supplier base to ensure performance to company standards and to review consignment inventory where applicable, with contract manufacturers. Provides department management with information relative to supplier performance and daily supply chain operational status.
- Negotiates with existing supplier base for continuous improvements in quality and delivery schedules.
- Prepares and communicates summary reports when required for management for general information and analysis. Makes and institutes recommendations relative to internal and external process improvements.
- Maintains system database to accurately reflect most current planning and all pertinent supply chain information.
- Daily reviews and monitors internal and external raw material and finished good needs and acts accordingly.
- Reviews raw materials and finished goods inventory levels and adjust as business needs necessitate.
- Participates and manages RMAs, quality control operations, applicable action plans with respect to product rejects, reworks and returns.
We Are Excited About You Because...
- • B.S. in Business or related discipline (5 years direct experience required in lieu of degree)
- • 5 years direct purchasing, supply chain, inventory management experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Proven ability to maintain quality levels for goods and services while always keeping an eye on cost reduction possibilities.
- Proven skills in timely order placement and working out delivery schedules. • Proven ability to organize and present costs and other Purchasing and Supply Chain information precisely and logically.
- Working familiarity with APICS, courses and certification is preferred.
- Working knowledge of sourcing, supplier selection and performance (offshore and onshore sourcing and supply chain operations experience required).
- Working familiarity with software-based ERP systems such as MAPICS, BPCS, Oracle, AS400, SAP, Ariba, others.
- Ability to operate as guided at minimum supervision.
- Ability to physically lift weights at a maximum of 50 bs (as per OSHA).
We've Got You Covered
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
A few more important things to note: We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at 4Front Ventures to feel prepared and confident. To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to. Get to know us: 4Front Ventures, Retail Stores Mission Dispensaries, Cultivation and production Brightleaf
4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better. In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference for our customers, our team, our culture.