4Front Ventures (CSE: FFNT / OTCQX: FFNTF) is a fast-moving national cannabis grower, distributor, and retailer headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with active operations in Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, Washington, and California. Focusing on Excellence, People, Integrity, and Courage, 4Front Ventures is building a responsible and people-focused company that consistently produces high-quality products, ensures access to cannabis through top service and affordable brands, and provides value through job creation and community engagement. From plant genetics to the cannabis retail experience under the Mission Dispensary brand, 4Front’s team applies expertise across the entire cannabis value chain.
- As Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of warehouse operations, from receiving incoming shipments to distributing products. You will ensure that all products are properly handled and stored in compliance with state and local regulations. This includes maintaining protocols for receiving, storage, and distribution, as well as monitoring the condition of products to ensure their quality. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy through regular cycle counts and audits. This involves ensuring that inventory levels are accurately recorded, and that all products are properly tracked from the time they are received to the time they are distributed. The Warehouse Supervisor will collaborate with other departments to ensure that product availability meets demand. This includes forecasting inventory needs, and communicating with other departments to ensure that products are distributed in a timely and efficient manner.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Supervise and oversee warehouse operations such as receiving, storage, and distribution of products
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that product availability meets demand.
- Manage inventory of product including but not limited to consolidation, tracking of product open orders, and site product consumption
- Develop and implement procedures for the efficient and safe handling of products
- Organizing and arranging garment intake and Aramark organization
- Maintain inventory accuracy through regular cycle counts and audits
- Ensure compliance with all state and local regulations
- Monitor product quality and identify any issues with inventory or packaging
- Train and manage warehouse staff to ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment
- $21- $25 per hour; depending on experience
- Monday- Friday, 8:30AM- 5:00PM EST
- Forklift Certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, TEAMs, etc.)
- Inventory Management Experience, 2yrs+
- Warehouse/ Manufacturing Experience, 2-3yrs+
- Prior Cannabis Industry Experience (preferred)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Active and valid government issued photo identification
- 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain and maintain Dispensing Organization Agent Identification Card (obtained upon hire) in accordance with State law.
- Employee Discount
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits Day One of Employment
- Sick Pay/PTO Accrual
- Floating Holidays
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work involves physical exertion such as bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds), kneeling, squatting, pivoting, and carrying items/ product on a regular basis. Employees will be required to stand for extended periods and may need to climb ladders or operate equipment. The warehouse environment may be subject to hot and cold temperatures, and ventilation may not be available in all areas. The warehouse environment may be subject to elevated noise volumes due to equipment, machinery, and the movement of goods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. 4Front Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.